Guide for Social Distancing
Jamie J Meek
Wednesday, May 20, 2020
The best ways for you to achieve social distancing are pretty simple
- You and your kids should stay home. This includes not going to church, not going to the gym, not going anywhere.
- Do not travel for enjoyment until this is done. Do not travel for work unless your work truly requires it.
- Avoid groups of people. Not just crowds, groups. Just be around your immediate family. I think kids should just play with siblings at this point – no play dates, etc.
- When you must leave your home (to get groceries, to go to work), maintain a distance of six feet from people. REALLY stay away from people with a cough or who look sick.
- When you do get groceries, etc., buy twice as much as you normally do so that you can go to the store half as often. Use hand sanitizer immediately after your transaction, and immediately after you unload the groceries
- I’m not saying people should not go to work. Just don’t leave the house for anything unnecessary, and if you can work from home, do it.